Country`s borders status
Borders of Mongolia are temporarily closed.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- Citizens of Mongolia;
- Residents who have close relatives with citizenship of Mongolia
- Holders of the following valid visas, issued by Mongolia on or after 8 October: short-term business visa, diplomatic or official.
- Arriving passengers must present negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- They will be quarantined for 10 days in the dedicated facility.
- They have also to self-isolate.