Borders are open. There are some additional requirements.
In order to enter the country passengers older than 12 years must have:
- a negative test result (PCR or rapid antigen) taken no more than 72 hours (24 hours for rapid antigen) before arrival. The test result must be in English or accompanied by a certified English translation;
- a valid vaccination certificate;
- a valid recovery certificate.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is stated that it’s holder was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days and no more than 270 days before arrival or he or she was fully vaccinated and received a booster dose;
- the jab was made with one of the accepted vaccines: Comirnaty, Covovax, Janssen, Novavax, Spikevax, Vaxzevria;
- these vaccines are also accepted if passenger received a booster dose with one of the approved vaccines: Covaxin, Covishield, Sinopharm, Sinovacж
- issued by one of these countries:
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Coted’Ivoire, Egypt, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jersey and Guernsey, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kurdistan (Iraq), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vietnam, Yemen.
The recovery certificate considering valid if:
- it was issued at least 14 and at most 180 days before arrival;
- it must be accompanied by a negative RT-PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours before arrival.
Those arriving without COVID-related documents shall be quarantined for 10 days.
Those arriving from dark red zone countries must obtain a travel authorization before departure and shall be quarnatined for 14 days. If they have a valid vaccination certificate quarantine period is 7 days.
Dark red countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Cote d’Ivoire, Curacao, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Egypt, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Martinique, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Mongolia, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Reunion, Saint Barts, Saint Maartin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.