Country`s borders status
Borders are opened with restrictions.
These passengers may enter:
- citizens of Malta holding valid vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test result issued no more than 72 hours before arrival;
- passengers older than 12 years arriving from the specific countries, who have been there no less than 14 days before arrival and holding a valid vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test result issued no more than 72 hours before arrival. These countries are:
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Taiwan, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Faroe Isl., Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA (only the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Carolina,Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois,Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin or Wyoming), Vietnam;
Children younger 12 years may not have a vaccination certificate but they must have a negative PCR test result issued no more than 72 hours before arrival. They must travel accompanied by fully vaccinated parents or legal gusrdians.
Upon arrival passengers must present a completed Public Health Passenger Locator Form that may be obtained online.
Women with a certificate showing pregnancy may not have a vaccination certificate.
Currently the following vaccines are accepted: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- issued by one of these countries:
Albania, EU Member countries (EU DCC), Australia, Qatar, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE (Dubai Health Authority), United Kingdom, USA, Egypt, Lebanon;
- it is stated that holder of vaccination certificate was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before arrival. In case of certificates other than EU DCC they must be digital and have a QR code.
- vaccination certificates issued in US must be verified via the VeriFLY mobile application;
- vaccination certificate issued in Australia must be verified via the mobile Medicare Express Plus application.
Those who arriving without a valid vaccination certificate shall be quarantined for 14 days in their own expense.