Borders are open with restrictions.
Passengers older than 6 years must have a negative RT-PCR test result.
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- holders of a valid recovery certificate;
- passengers arriving from Singapore. They may have just a rapid antigen test result taken no more than 2 days before departure.
Passengers arriving from Singapore may have just a rapid antigen test result.
All tests are valid for 2 days: from taking to departure from the first embarkation point.
Before departure passengers must install “MySejahtera” application on their personal devices and complete the pre-departure form.
Passengers save citizens and residents of Malaysia must have health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses with a minimum coverage of USD 20,000.
Upon arrival passengers shall be tested for COVID-19 and shall be quarantined for 5 days — everything at their own expense.
Those who have a valid vaccination certificate or under 12 years shall not be tested nor quarantined.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is stated that it’s holder was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days (28 days for one-jab vaccines) before arrival;
- the jab was made with one of the accepted vaccines: AstraZeneca, Comirnaty, Convidecia, Janssen, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Spikevax, Sputnik V;
- it must be verified online.
The recovery certificate considering valid if:
- it was issued no less than 6 days and no more than 60 days before departure;
- it must be accompanied with a rapid antigen test result taken no more than 2 days before departure.