Country`s borders status
Borders of Lithuania are temporarily closed.
- citizens and residents of Lithuania.
- family members (spouses, partners with registered partnership, children, parents and guardians) of citizens and permanent residents of Lithuania;
- citizens or residents of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican;
- residents of Australia, Japan, Israel, South Korea, New Zealand, Rwanda, Thailand,and Uruguay;
- holders of vaccination certificate. Eligible vaccines: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech.
Those who are allowed to enter must arrive at Vilnius (VNO), Kaunas (KUN), Palanga (PLQ) or Siauliai (SQQ) airports.
Arriving passengers must have test with negative COVID-19 test result. The must have been taken no more than 72 hours before arrival. All passengers will be self-isolated up to 10 days.
Negative test result is not necessary for these passengers:
- holders of positive covid test ot antigene test issued no more than 180 days before arrival and a recovery certificate;
- holders of vaccination certificate;
- passengers younger 16 years.
These passengers will not be self-isolated, as well.
Additional info on self-isolation and traffic-light system zones may be found on the dedicated government website.