Country`s borders status
Borders of Lithuania are temporarily closed.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens and residents of Lithuania.
- family members (spouses, partners with registered partnership, children, parents and guardians) of citizens and permanent residents of Lithuania;
- citizens or residents of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican;
- residents of Australia, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Rwanda, Thailand,and Uruguay;
Those who are allowed to enter must arrive at Vilnius (VNO), Kaunas (KUN), Palanga (PLQ) or Siauliai (SQQ) airports.
Arriving passengers must have medical certificate with negative COVID-19 test result. The certificate must be issued no more than 48 hours before arrival. All passengers will be self-isolated up to 10 days.
Such a certificate is not necessary for these passengers:
- holders of positive covid test ot antigene test issued no more than 90 days before arrival;
- holders of vaccination certificate.
These passengers will not be self-isolated, as well.