Borders are open with restrictions.
These passengers may enter:
- citizens and residents of Latvia;
- family members of citizens and residents of Latvia;
- residents of below mentioned countries and those arriving from Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland;
- passengers arriving from:
Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Jordan, Indonesia, Kuwait, Macao, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay;
Passengers younger than 12 years may not have abovementioned COVID-19 related documents if travelling accompanied by a legal guardians who have such documents.
Every passenger (including those in transit) beforew departure must submit online a COVIDPass. After this a QR code will be provided which must be presented upon arrival.
Arriving passengers older than 12 years must have one of these documents:
- a negative COVID-19 RNA test result taken no more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point;
- a negative antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point;
- a COVID-19 recovery or vaccination certificate;
Passengers arriving from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before departure from the last embarkation point.
Passengers older than 12 years shall be self-isolated for 10 days if they arriving from the country where comulitive number of COVID-19 cases for 100000 people exceeds 75. List is here.
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- holders of COVID-19 recovery certificate;
- holders of vaccination certificate.
Passengers older than 12 years could be additionaly tested for a coronavirus upon arrival.
Passengers arriving from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe shall stay self-isolated for 10 days.
The certificates must be an EU digital covid certificates or must be issued by Australia, Canada, United Kingdom or USA.
Accepted vaccines are: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience Co Ltd. from Korea), Covieshield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac.
Vaccination certificate must state that the passenger was fully vaccinated no less than 15 days before arrival.
Recovery and vaccination certificates must be issued no less than 11 and no more than 180 days before arrival.