Country`s borders status
Borders are closed. Flights from India and United Kingdom are suspended.
- citizens of Kuwait, their children, spouses and domestic workers. The later must register online before departure.
- children younger 6 years;
- those returning to Kuwait holding a negative PCR COVID-19 test result issued before their departure from Kuwait. The maximum stay abroad is 4 days for them.
Pasengers before departure must book online a hotel reservation for a period of 7 days. This rule doesn’t apply to:
- unaccompanied children younger 18 years;
- passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate stating they’ve received their 1-st dose of vaccine no less than 14 days before arrival or their 2-nd dose no less than 35 days before arrival. Accepted vaccines are: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTec;
- holders of a vaccination certificate stating they received the 1-st dose of vaccine no less than 14 days before arrival and a COVID-19 recovery certificate;
- students who are citizens of Kuwait who are holding a letter from the University and the Kuwait Cultural Office.
Passengers will be quarantined at home or a hotel for up a 14 days.
Visas on arrival issuance temporarily suspended.