Country`s borders status
Borders of Kuwait are temporarily closed.
The rule doesn’t apply to:
- nationals of Kuwait and their close relatives. Though they must have an “OK to travel” authorization.
- holders of residence permit issued by Ministry of Health of Kuwait and their close family members;
- holders of expired residence permit issued by Ministry of Health of Kuwait and their close family members;
- domestic workers with OK TO TRAVEL authorization.
Arriving passengers must have medical certificate with negative COVID-19 test result. The certificate must be issued no more than 96 hours before arrival.
- All passengers must install the “Shlonik” application on their mobile device. Airlines are obliged to notify passengers who for any reason cannot do this, in which case these passengers must provide their boarding pass upon arrival.
Arriving passengers will undergo medical screening and will be self-isolated for 14 days.