Arriving people must have:
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken not more than 48 hours before arrival; or
- a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken not more than 72 hours before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 15 days before arrival. A combination of vaccines is accepted; or
- a positive COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at least 21 days and at most 180 days before arrival; or
- a positive COVID-19 serology antibody test taken not more than 30 days before arrival.
This doesn’t apply to:
- citizens and residents of Kosovo (Rep.);
- people under 18 years;
- people traveling through Kosovo (Rep.) to a third country (must leave Kosovo (Rep.) within 3 hours).
Citizens and residents of Kosovo (Rep.) without one of the above-mentioned documents are subject to self-isolation for 7 days.