Country`s borders status
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, USA, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
These passengers are allowed to enter and transit via Kazakhstan:
- citizens and residents of Kazakhstan; Residents of Kazakhstan may enter the country once in a 30 days;
- spouses, children and parents of citizens and residents of Kazakhstan; Spouses, children and parents of residents of Kazakhstan may enter the country once in a 30 days;
- students ;
- since 15 March 2021 and 16 March 2021: citizens of Tajikistan and Georgia respectively;
- passengers, returning via Kazakhstan to their country of residence.
- citizens and residents of Belarus, China, Egypt, Germany, Georgia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Maldives, Sri-Lanka, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Netherlands and UAE arriving from any country;
- passengers travelling on business and holding an approval issued by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan;
- holders of valid visa issued by Kazakhstan with approval by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
Citizens of India are barred from entry.
Citizens and residents of Kazakhstan may not provide a PCR test result in case they have a certificate of vaccination.
All arriving passengers will undergo medical screening and will be isolated after that.