Country`s borders status
Airports are closed for international flights.This rule doesn’t apply to flights from Belarus, Egypt, Germany, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Netherlands, Russian Fed., Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan.
Visa-free entry is temporarily suspended for citizens of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, India, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, USA, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and United Kingdom.
These passengers are allowed to enter and transit via Kazakhstan:
- citizens and residents of Kazakhstan; Residents of Kazakhstan must stay out of the country for at least a 30 days in order to be eligible to enter.
- spouses, children and parents of citizens and residents of Kazakhstan; Spouses, children and parents of residents of Kazakhstan must stay out of the country for at least a 30 days in order to be eligible to enter.
- students ;
- passengers, returning via Kazakhstan to their country of residence.
- citizens and residents of Belarus, China, Egypt, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Netherlands, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, and UAE arriving from any country;
- passengers travelling on business and holding an approval issued by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan;
- holders of valid visa issued by Kazakhstan with approval by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
Arriving passengers must present a completed questionnaire upon arrival. They must also have medical certificate with negative COVID-19 test result. The certificate must be issued no more than 3 days before arrival. Citizens of Kazakhstan may not provide such a certificate, but in that case they will undergo a medical screening upon arrival and will be isolated for 3 days. Children younger than 5 years are eligible not to provide such certificate in case they are accompanied by a person who holding certificate with negative COVID-19 test.
All arriving passengers will undergo medical screening and will be isolated after that.