Borders are open with restrictions.
Airports are closed for international flights.This rule doesn’t apply to flights from Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Egypt, Hungary, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan.
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, USA, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
These passengers are allowed to enter and transit via Kazakhstan:
- citizens and residents of Kazakhstan; Residents of Kazakhstan may enter the country once in a 30 days;
- spouses, children and parents of citizens and residents of Kazakhstan; Spouses, children and parents of residents of Kazakhstan may enter the country once in a 30 days;
- students ;
- since 15 March 2021 and 16 March 2021: citizens of Tajikistan and Georgia respectively;
- passengers, returning via Kazakhstan to their country of residence.
- citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Egypt, Hungary, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Russian Fed., Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan;
- passengers travelling on business and holding an approval issued by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan;
- holders of valid visa issued by Kazakhstan with approval by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
Citizens of India are barred from entry.
Passengers who are not citizens of undermentioned countries arrving from the countries other than
Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, India, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine,
must provide a negative COVID-19 test result. The test result must be issued no more than 3 days before arrival and must be in English, Kazakh or Russian. Children younger than 5 years are eligible not to provide negative test result in case they are accompanied by a person holding negative COVID-19 test.
Passengers may not provide a PCR test result in case they have a certificate of vaccination issued in Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Thailand, Turkey and stating they were fully vaccinated.
All arriving passengers will undergo medical screening.