Borders are closed. There are few exceptions however.
Passengers are barred from enter if they have been in the past 14 days in one of these countries:
Angola, Botswana, Denmark, Eswatini, France, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Norway, South Africa, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe.
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- citizens of Indonesia.
Transit via Indonesia is temporarily suspended.
These passengers may enter the country:
- citizens of Indonesia;
- holders of one of these documents: ITAS, ITAP, e-visit visa ending with LN or APEC Card;
- those travelling under the Travel Corridor Arrangement;
- passengers travelling to Batam (BTH), Denpasar-Bali (DPS), Jakarta (CGK), Lombok (LOP) (only under travel bubble scheme), Manado (MDC), Surabaya (SUB), Tanjungpinang (TNJ).
Arriving passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 test (PCR, RT-PCR) taken no more than 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The result must be in English. This rule doesn’t apply to citizens of Indonesia and holders of a recovery certificate accompanied by a positive test result issued no more than 30 days before arrival.
In addition they must present on arrival an “electronic health awareness card (e-HAC)” which may be obtained via “Pedulilindungi” mobile application.
Additinally to the documents mentioned above, passengers entering as a tourists must have the following:
- a confirmed hotel booking;
- an e-visit tourist visa with a visa number ending with LN;
- a medical insuarnce with coverage at least 100000 USD to cover COVID-related expences.
Passengers upon arrival shall be tested for COVID-19.
Everyone shall be quarantined:
- those who are unvaccinated for 5 days;
- those arriving to Bali must stay 4 nights in a designated hotel;
- those fully vaccinated for 1 days.
It is possible to obtain visa on arrival for those travelling to Bali on a direct flight if they are citizens of one of the countries listed below:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam.
Visa-free entry has been reestablished for citizens of the following countries:
Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.