Borders are open with restrictions.
In order to enter the country passengers older 5 years must have one of the following documents:
- a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 72 hours before departure from the 1st embarkation point;
- a valid vaccination certificate;
- a valid recovery certitficate.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is stated that it’s holder was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before arrival;
- the jab was made with one of the accepted vaccines: AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac, Sputnik V.
The recovery certificate considering valid if:
- it was issued no more than 6 months before arrival.