Borders are open with restrictions.
These flights are possible:
- flights from Belgium, Curacao, Dominican Republic, France, French Guiana and St. Maarten;
- flights to St Barthelemy.
Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point (48 hours for antigen); or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that:
- they were vaccinated with Janssen at least 28 days and at most 270 days before arrival; or
- they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Fiocruz, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) or R-Covi at least 7 days and at most 270 days before arrival; or
- they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Fiocruz, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) or R-Covi and received a booster dose of Moderna (Spikevax) or Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty); or
- they were fully vaccinated with Covaxin, Sinopharm or Sinovac and received a dose of Moderna (Spikevax) or Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) at least 7 days before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate. The passenger must have tested positive at least 11 days and at most 6 months before departure from the first embarkation point and must arrive from Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.
The vaccination certificate requirement does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years traveling with a fully vaccinated adult.
The COVID-19 test requirement does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
Passengers older than 12 and arriving from a country other than
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, Chinese Taipei, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Hong Kong (SAR China), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (Rep.), Kosovo, Kuwait, Lao People’s Dem. Rep., Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Isl., South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Isl., USA, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City (Holy See), Venezuela, Viet Nam, Virgin Isl., Zambia and Zimbabwe
must have a completed sworn statement obtained here.