Borders are open with some restrictions.
People are not allowed to enter if in the past 14 days they have been in Brazil or India.
- must have a “Pure Safe Travel Certificate” obtained before departure;
- must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. This doesn’t apply to children under 6;
- are subject to medical screening upon arrival;
- are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival at their own expense. The test must be paid before departure here;
- are subject to quarantine.
Details can be found here