Borders are open with restrictions.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens and residents of Grenada;
- holders of a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least two weeks before arrival, and their accompanying children under 14. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience Co Ltd. from Korea), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm and Sinovac.
- must have a “Pure Safe Travel Certificate” obtained before departure;
- must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. This doesn’t apply to children under 6;
- are subject to medical screening upon arrival;
- are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival at their own expense. The test must be paid before departure here;
- are subject to quarantine for up to 14 days at an approved accommodation.
Details can be found here