Passengers are not allowed to enter Georgia.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens of Georgia and their spouses and children under 18 years;
- citizens and residents of Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the USA, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom or Uzbekistan;
- holders of a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in English showing that they were fully vaccinated arriving from a country other than India;
- effective 1 June 2021, citizens and residents of Canada, China, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Moldova (Rep.) and Oman if arriving from one of these countries.
Arriving people must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result in English of a test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
This doesn’t apply to:
- citizens of Georgia;
- holders of a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in English arriving from a country other than India.
Citizens of Georgia without a negative COVID-19 PCR test result of a test taken at most 72 hours before arrival are subject to self-isolation for 8 days.
- citizens of Georgia residing in Georgia;
- holders of a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
Arriving people could be subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. More details can be found here