Borders are open with restrictions.
Passengers older than 12 years must have one of the following dosuments:
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test result that was taken no more than 72 hours before arrival;
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test result that was taken no more than 48 hours before arrival;
- a valid vaccination certificate.
Passengers arriving without any of abovementioned documents shall be tested for COVID-19 upon arrival on their own expence. The test must be pre-paid before departure.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is stated that it’s holder was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before arrival;
- it was made with one of the accepted vaccines: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm;
- it is in English.