- Countries info
Denmark: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Denmark: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Denmark
19.03.2023 15:00Volotea will fly from Marseille to Copenhagen twice a week from 30 March.
Tickets cost from $30 one way.
04.03.2023 11:00Air India flies from Delhi to Copenhagen on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
The flight time is 8 hours and 50 minutes. Tickets cost from $660 roundtrip.
14.02.2023 11:00In Denmark, a nuclear bunker in the Rold forest has been opened to tourists.
The rooms are preserved in their original state and there are 90-minute guided tours for visitors. Tickets cost €35, and dinner is offered underground for €68.
National holidays in Denmark in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Denmark in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Nytårsdag)
- April 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Skærtorsdag)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Langfredag)
- April 9, Sunday: Easter (Påskedag)
- April 10, Monday: Easter (2. Påskedag)
- May 5, Friday: General Prayer Day (Store bededag)
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension Day (Kristi Himmelfartsdag)
- May 19, Friday: Bank closing day (Banklukkedag)
- May 28, Sunday: Pentecost (Pinsedag)
- May 29, Monday: Whit Monday (2. Pinsedag)
- June 5, Monday: Constitution Day (Grundlovsdag)
- December 24, Sunday: Christmas Eve (Juleaftensdag)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas Day (Juledag)
- December 26, Tuesday: St. Stephen’s Day (juledag)
- December 31, Sunday: New Year’s Eve (Nytårsaftensdag)