Borders of Colombia are open with some restrictions.
This doesn’t apply to:
- citizens and residents of Colombia;
- holders of a diplomatic passport and their family members;
- holders of an M or R visa.
People arriving from India:
- must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken not more than 96 hours before departure; and
- are subject to quarantine for 14 days at their own expense.
This doesn’t apply to babies under 2.
Arriving people must submit a “Check Mig” form that can be obtained here not more than 24 hours before departure.