Borders are open with restrictions.
Arriving people must have:
- a negative COVID-19 antigen or RT-PCR test taken not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at least 14 days and at most 90 days before arrival;
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated. The certificate must show that they received:
- the first vaccine dose of Janssen at least 28 days before arrival; or
- the second dose of AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac or Sputnik V at least 14 days before arrival.
This doesn’t apply to children under 12.
Arriving people are subject to medical screening.