Borders of Cambodia are open with strict limitations.
All visa exemptions, visas on arrival and e-visas are suspended. This doesn’t apply to holders of a diplomatic visa (Visa A) or an official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia.
Arriving people must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test result in English issued not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point and are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
Arriving people must:
- obtain an insurance policy issued by “FORTE” with a minimum medical coverage of USD 50,000. The insurance can be obtained here; and
- deposit USD 2,000 at a designated bank on arrival.
This doesn’t apply to:
- citizens of Cambodia;
- holders of a diplomatic visa (Visa A) or an official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia;
- citizens of Cambodia with a foreign passport and a Visa K entry permit issued by Cambodia;
- people traveling on business with a “Validation Application on Payment Guarantee/Invitation” (VAPGI).