Borders are open with restrictions.
Passengers arriving from or who have been in Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe in the last 14 days are not allowed to enter.
This rule does not apply to citizens and residents of Brazil.
Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
This rule does not apply to:
- citizens and residents of Brazil;
- passengers younger than 12 years;
- passengers with a letter issued by a doctor proving that the passenger is medically unable to receive the vaccine. The letter must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result in English, Portuguese or Spanish of a test taken not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point or
- a negative antigen test result in English, Portuguese or Spanish of a test taken not more than 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- children under 2;
- children under 12 years accompanied by a companion who has a negative antigen or RT-PCR test result;
- holders of:
- two positive COVID-19 RT-PCR tests. The tests must be taken at least 14 days apart and the second test at most 72 hours before departure; and
- a negative or non-detectable COVID-19 antigen test taken after the last positive COVID-19 RT-PCR test; and
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate in English, Portuguese or Spanish showing that they are asymptomatic and fit to fly. The certificate must show the travel date.
Arriving people must present upon arrival a completed Traveler’s Health Declaration form that can be found on the website. The form must be completed at most 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
Citizens and residents of Brazil without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate who departed Brazil after 14 December 2021, are subject to quarantine for 14 days.