Borders are open with restrictions.
Passengers must have Belize Travel Health Insurance. The insurance can be obtained here or upon arrival.
This rule does not apply to:
- citizens and residents of Belize;
- passengers staying for a maximum of 24 hours.
Arriving people are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 10 days if the test result is positive.
This doesn’t apply to:
- children under 5;
- children between 5 and 11 years returning to Belize within 2 nights;
- holders of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken 72 hours before departure;
- holders of a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test result taken at most 48 hours before departure;
- holders of a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.