Passengers are not allowed to enter.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens and residents of Angola;
- holders of a work permit issued by Angola;
- people returning via Angola to their country of residence.
- must have a printed medical certificate in English or Portuguese with a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result of a test taken not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point;
- must complete a “Travel Registration Form (FRV)” not more than 72 hours before departure and obtain approval;
- are subject to a COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival;
- are subject to quarantine for 10 days.
Residence permits, refugee cards, temporary stay visas and study visas issued by Angola which expired after 28 February 2020 are considered valid until 28 February 2021.