Borders are closed. There are few exceptions however.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens and residents of Angola;
- holders of a work permit issued by Angola;
- holders of a visa issued by Angola.
- people returning via Angola to their country of residence.
- must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result in English or Portuguese of a test taken not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point;
- are subject to a COVID-19 rapid antigen test upon arrival at their own expense;
- are subject to quarantine for 7 days. This doesn’t apply to holders of a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
Residence permits, refugee cards and temporary stay visas issued by Angola which expired after 28 February 2020 are considered valid.