Borders of American Samoa are open but with limitations.
- International flights are temporarily cancelled.
- Those who are USA citizens and Samoa (American) residents that have been or transited through the following states will have to go through the Public Health Screening and might be a subject to medical or home quarantine:
- Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington or Wisconsin
Entry Permits, issued by Samoa (American) instead of visas, are no longer valid.
Exception: residents of Samoa (American) with residence permit or an Immigration Board approval.
COVID19 spread prevention measures:
All arriving passengers must obtain a health clearance from Ministry of Health (MOH) 3 days prior to arrival and present a completed “DOT Travel Declaration Form” upon arrival.
Those who have been or transited through the countries with the confirmed COVID cases and are arriving from Hawaii must comply with the following rules:
- Spend 14 days in Hawaii prior to travelling to Samoa -Get a health clearance 3 days before arrival in Samoa (American);
- present a completed “DOT Travel Declaration Form” upon arrival
- provide itinerary upon arrival