Borders are open with restrictions.
Effective 6 September 2021:
People entering or transiting through Albania must have:
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before arrival; or
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken not more than 48 hours before arrival; or
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken not more than 72 hours before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued not more than 6 months before arrival.
This doesn’t apply to:
- citizens of Albania residing in Albania;
- children of 6 or younger.
Citizens of Albania residing in Albania without one of the above-mentioned documents are subject to self-isolation for 10 days.